T50 CARBON FIBER Radio Controlled Racing SloopTippecanoe Boats
With its lightweight carbon fiber hull and beautiful varnished deck, the Carbon Fiber T50 is the perfect fusion of modern sailing performance coupled with the timeless appearance of wood.The T50 Carbon Fiber Racing Sloop combines the latest in lightweight strength of carbon fiber with a classic design that is as fast as it is beautiful. At 50 inches long and over six feet tall, the T50 Carbon Fiber is the ultimate in RC sailing. The black carbon fiber hull is complemented by a beautiful okume mahogany deck that stretches unbroken from the bow to the stern and adds elegance and sophistication to make the T50 Carbon Fiber Racing Sloop an outstanding boat both in the water and on display.
Unlike the T50 Racing Sloop, which has a cedar-strip planked deck, the T50 Carbon Fiber Racing Sloop arrives with a pre-formed Carbon Fiber hull. The Carbon Fiber hull is a great option if creating a planking hull does not appeal to you. However, if the project of planking a hull, which is actually quite easy and fun appeals to you, the T50 Racing Sloop may be a better boat for you.
While the assembly of the T50 Carbon Fiber Racing Sloop is more involved than the process for the T27 and T37 Racing Sloops, the T50 Carbon Fiber Racing Sloop kit’s detailed instructions guide the builder through the entire process smoothly and easily. No detail is left out!
The T50 Carbon Fiber Racing Sloop Kit comes with everything you will need to build the boat, including the marine epoxy and all of the RC gear (except for batteries) for sailing the boat. In fact, all you need is paint or varnish and AA batteries. The kit includes:
- A pre-formed, lightweight, and strong Carbon Fiber hull
- Pre-cut Okume mahogany three-ply deck and mahogany transom
- High-quality brass and stainless steel hardware
- Stainless steel rigging wire and Spectra rigging lines
- Carbon fiber mast and booms
- 3/4 oz. nylon spinnaker cloth pre-sewn sails: includes three jibs for light, medium, and heavy air conditions (the kit may also be purchased with a set of mylar sails as another option)
- Marine-grade epoxy, including epoxy brushes, gloves, and syringes
- Full Radio Control gear, including the transmitter, receiver, battery box, and sail and rudder servos (including the strong 785 drum winch servo)
- Detailed instructions to guide you through the entire building process
- … and more!
The T50 includes a mainsail plus three different jib sails so that you can choose your rig to suit the day’s wind. The largest sail area is 1200 square inches and the smallest is 625 square inches. The Hi-tec drum winch RC servo also included has enough servo power to haul in any of the sails in any wind. There is an option to substitute mylar sails (shown in the sailing pictures) in place of the standard nylon spinnaker cloth sails for an additional cost.
Please call 1-800-206-0006 or email email@example.com to inquire about the availability and cost of finished boats. The finished boat comes fully completed and ready to sail.
T50 CARBON FIBER Accessories: Follow each link for more detailed information and to purchase each accessory.